MPLS IP-VPN Overview
With the emergence of converged IP services, businesses today are demanding greater performance from their networks than ever before. That’s the appeal of XO MPLS IP-VPN Service. It’s a network-based, MPLS-enabled Wide Area Network (WAN) solution that offers multi-site businesses more bandwidth for the dollar, faster application deployment, lower network operating costs, and more access options than traditional WAN services. Plus, XO offers competitive service Level Agreements on packet loss and jitter.
XO® IP-VPN Benefits at a Glance
- Secure communications for multi-site networks, delivered over the XO private, MPLS-enabled IP backbone.
- Data is segregated from other customers, and the public internet
- Routing intelligence resides in the XO network, not in on-site customer equipment.
- Applications prioritized for Class of Service.
- Customized management levels to meet your specific business requirements, including options for full management and customer premise equipment (CPE).
- XO configures, deploys, and manages CPE at each of your network sites.
- Scalable bandwidth options from DS1 to OC48.
- Broad range of Ethernet incremental bandwidth options, from 3 to 1,000 Mbps.
- One network platform for all application traffic.
- Better utilization of existing bandwidth
- Run VoIP and data applications over the same circuits.
- Single flat rate* for Class of Service, with no bandwidth or traffic mix restrictions
* Class of Service flat rate varies by port speed.
Copyright ©2010 www.corptelserv.com, All Rights Reserved.