XO IP Flex is a converged Voice over IP (VoIP) solution offering voice and data service with unparalleled simplicity, flexibility and value through the XO nationwide IP network. The bundle contains a complete package of communications services, including local and long distance voice, Internet access, web hosting, the XO Anywhere Package for unified communications, and business continuity features such as Automatic Call Routing (pdf). Multi-location enterprises, such as retail and restaurant chains and financial service companies, can benefit significantly by using a single nationwide provider to connect all locations with XO IP Flex. With a VoIP footprint covering nearly every state and 2,700 cities nationwide, XO can now offer business-class VoIP services in more markets than most other communication service providers.
IP Flex Features & Benefits
Each XO IP Flex package contains a standard set of VoIP features as well as optional à la carte services and applications, including the XO Anywhere feature for unified communications and business continuity features such as Automatic Call Routing (pdf). And XO IP Flex works with your existing analog phones system, so there’s no new equipment to purchase.
XO IP Flex is available in port speeds of 1.5 Mbps, 3.0 Mbps, 4.5 Mbps and 10 Mbps and includes between 5 and 72 Voice Grade Equivalents, depending on port speed and connectivity selected.
Standard Package Features
Every XO® IP Flex standard package includes:
- Unlimited local calling
- Unlimited site to site calling between your XO IP Flex, XO IP Flex with VPN or XO SIP locations
- One Toll Free number
- A choice of calling plans
- Dedicated Internet access
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation, which increases Internet access speeds, while voice traffic always takes priority for maximum call quality.
- Visual Voicemail
- Web-based Online Feature Management to self-administer voice feature changes
- Web Basics Hosting Package with Junk Mail & Virus Filtering
- Call Forwarding
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Hold, Pick-up and Transfer
- Caller ID Name, Number or Line Block
- Call Return
- Call Waiting
- Last Number Redial
- Do Not Disturb
- Hunt Groups (sequential, circular, uniform, simultaneous)
- Inbound Call Routing
- Voice Mail
- Call Acceptance and Rejection options
- Direct Inward Dialing extensions (DIDs)
- Direct Outward Dialing (DOD) and 2-way DID trunks
Optional features and applications can be added to XO IP Flex packages on an a la carte basis:
- XO Anywhere unified communications package, which allows you to work from anywhere as if you were in the office
- Auto Attendant, tool which helps you field calls and deliver them to the intended destination.
- Business Call Center, to help you establish technical assistance lines, customer support numbers, or order-taking centers
- Voice Virtual Private Network (VPN), to enable multi-location businesses to configure private dial plans for on-net call routing
- Automatic Call Routing (pdf), a business continuity failover option that automatically redirects an incoming call to an alternate number
- Account Codes, Verified and Non-verified
- Additional DIDs in blocks of 20 and 100
- Additional Toll Free numbers
- Conferencing services
- Directory Assistance
- International Outbound calling
- Larger Web Hosting plans
- Managed Security
* Flat rates vary by market. Overage charges apply.
IP Flex Automatic Call Routing ACR_Data Sheet
IP Flex Automatic Call Routing ACR_FAQ